The A&G recruitment team is made up of talented professionals who are dedicated to guiding you along the recruitment process, from start to finish.
Julie Hines - Recruitment Manager
- I have the pleasure of leading our wonderful Recruitment Team to attract and retain the very best talent for A&G.
- I’m passionate about providing a great experience for both our candidates and hiring leaders, ensuring that the service we provide is aligned to our values.
- I graduated with a Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management) and extensive recruitment experience gained in both London and Brisbane.
- I’m the proud mum of two gorgeous boys and I love nothing more than to time with family (including my two golden retrievers) and friends.
Lauren Morrow - Recruitment Advisor
- My portfolio includes all frontline positions largely focusing on volume campaigns within our Sales & Service and Claims & Assessing divisions.
- I’m passionate about delivering quality service and candidates to our hiring leaders and ensuring candidates hired in our volume campaigns have the same personal experience as those hired individually.
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Business majoring in HRM and have over three years’ experience working in agency recruitment.
- I’m an avid traveller having been to over 20 countries and love going on new adventures with family and friends.
Alex Watanabe – Recruitment Advisor
- My portfolio at Auto & General includes national talent acquisition for Claims & Assessing (except volume recruitment), and Finance.
- I’m passionate about identifying potential talent (and providing best practice in their recruitment journey) and working in partnership with hiring leaders to align skills, cultural fit and organisational strategies in finding strong candidates.
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Psychology (Brazil) and a Diploma of Business - HR Management (Australia) and have over 15 years recruitment industry experience in both Australia and South America.
- I’m a mother to two beautiful young girls, I love spending time with my family and friends while cooking, going to the beach, playing guitar and enjoying outdoor activities.
Siobhan Reynolds – Recruitment Advisor
- My portfolios at Auto & General include Corporate Services, Partnerships & New Markets, People & Culture and Product, Underwriting & Pricing.
- I’m passionate about providing a great recruitment experience with both of our hiring leaders and candidates, gaining a great understanding of the position and culture and sourcing great candidates who values align with our business
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Business majoring in HRM and over 5 years’ experience working within internal and agency recruitment.
- I love living on the Sunshine Coast, I have the beach as my backyard
Helen Brady – Recruitment Advisor
- My portfolio includes Technology and Marketing, Media & Acquisition team. I also look after corporate recruitment at Compare the Market.
- My passion is finding amazing people to join our team. I love partnering with our leaders on recruitment strategy and really enjoy the satisfaction of finally finding the right candidate for a difficult to fill role. I believe that my role is to provide our candidates and hiring leaders with a fantastic experience from start to finish. Looking for a new role can be a scary time for candidates, so I love making the process as enjoyable as possible for them!
- I graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management from Technological University Dublin and I have a Diploma in Coaching. I have seven years' experience in Recruitment, working across both agency and internal recruitment.
- I live on the Gold Coast with my partner and my two cats. I'm originally from Ireland so I'm at my happiest when I'm outdoors and love going horse riding on Mount Tamborine.